If you'd like to add an attachment to a job, you will need to first create the job posting itself. Once this is done, you can go back to it to add any attachments. Learn more on how to create a job posting here.
- To add an attachment to your job posting, first click on Jobs in the left hand navigation bar, and then click directly on the name of the job to which you'd like to add the attachment to.
- From here, scroll to the very bottom of the page, and click on New Attachment
- Next, add a public name for the document, which is what students and career services staff will see attached to the job.
- Then, click Choose File to upload the attachment.
- Once you have selected your document and it has been added, click on Create Attachment.
- This will bring you to a screen that tells you your attachment was successfully created and to refresh your page to view. Once you refresh the page, you'll be able to see your attachment, edit, or download it.
To remove an attachment, see the guide here: Deleting an Attachment on a Job