To approve each request manually:
- Make sure that Auto Approve Staff is unchecked
- Each new staff member will appear in the User Requests section of Handshake
- Click the User Request icon in the top navigation bar
- Review any pending staff members
- Click on the name of the pending user to open the details and approve or decline the request
- If this user does not work for your company, you should Reject the request. If you are unsure if the user works for your company you should Ignore the request.
- Ignore Request: Click the list icon next to the users name. Select Ignore Request. This will allow other staff members to review the request but will remove them from your list.
You can always see the list of staff members approved by your company by clicking the Staff Management tab on the Company Settings page.