S3 Email Notification Updates:
- Student Files transferred through S3 will now send both an pre-run analysis and a post-run follow-up via email.
- At least one user from your office should be on the "Email Recipient" list to receive these.
Important things to remember:
- Make sure that at least 1 member of your office has the "view_all_jobs" permission in the Importer App; This will allow you to view files transferred into Handshake via s3
- All files sent through s3 are sent in "test mode" until the school confirms they are done testing and request "autorun to be enabled"
- If you do not have autorun enabled but are sending files, you will receive an alert in your file's analysis report
- Files transferred via s3 must be students only
- If you have autorun enabled but need to do further testing, send our support team a request to disable autorun. Remember that you must await confirmation that it's been disabled before sending any files through s3 that are test! We will not delete this data.
Periodically check your syncs to ensure overall data quality is up to par