You may add or change a contact to receive applicant packages from your job posting in a few simple steps.
Note: the contact selected can either be a contact who is not connected to Handshake or a connected teammate. In addition, all teammates must be added as an external contact to display as an option. Learn How to Create an External Contact.
1. To begin, click Jobs from the left navigation bar.
2. Click directly on the name of the job you'd like to add or change a contact for.
3. This will take you to this job's overview page. Click on the Edit button in the upper-right corner of the page.
4. Click on the Preferences tab located at the lower-middle of the page. On that page, navigate to the Applicant package recipients section.
5. Click into the textbox Choose recipient. A dropdown list will populate with a number of contacts.
- If the name of the contact is listed, click directly on the contact's name to add them.
- If the name of the contact isn't listed, type the name directly into the search box to narrow down your search results.
Note: to remove a contact as an Applicant Package Recipient, click on the X to the far left of their name.
6. If the contact isn't listed despite a name search, click on Create a new contact. This will direct you to a new page to create this contact. Once created, they should appear as a contact for you to select.
7. Once the contact(s) are added to the job posting, select their notification preferences by checking the relevant boxes. Options include:
- Email a summary of all applicants once my job expires
- Email every time a new student applies (send all applicants and/or only send applicants who match all preferences
8. Once all desired changes are made, click on the blue button Save in the lower-right corner of the page to save your changes.
Article is closed for comments.