If you created a job without choosing a school to post it to, you can always go back to the job and choose a school, or schools. You will need to be approved by the school and given the permission to Post Jobs from them prior to posting any jobs with that school. You can learn more on how to request schools here: How to find and request access to schools?
To post a saved job that has not been posted yet, you can follow these steps:
- Click on Jobs on the left navigation bar
- On this page, Click on the Not Posted tab
- Click directly on the title of the job you're interested in adding schools to
- This will take you to this job's Overview page. From here, Click on Select Target Schools towards the right of the page
Add schools individually by choosing them from the drop down menu.
Note: Not all schools may show here, as this is not an endless scroll. Please type in this box to search for the school you're looking for to select it.
- Note: Not all schools may show here, as this is not an endless scroll. Please type in this box to search for the school you're looking for to select it.
Click into this search bar to type and search for schools.
- Add all your approved schools by clicking Add All Schools. You can also find more schools if you're not seeing the school you're looking for.
- Click Save in the bottom right, and you're all set!