Jobs that are created and saved without any institution connections can be posted to institutions of interest once approved.
Note: non-posted jobs are jobs whose job forms were completed for but not yet posted to the institution.
Employers must also be granted permission from institutions of interest before posting any jobs to those institutions.
Features available only to Premium partners are indicated by an asterisk (*). For more information, please check out this resource.
Post a 'not' posted job
1. When approved to post, click Jobs from the left navigation bar, then select the job from the Not Posted column.
The job overview page displays the message "This job has not been posted to any institutions. In order for anyone to be able to apply to this job, it must be posted to at least one institution."
2. To post the job to an institution(s) that has approved your connection request, click the blue button Post this job to institutions.
- Alternatively, you can click the Institutions tab to select the institutions you want to post the job to.
If you're unable to select an institution you're approved at, refer to Why can't I post jobs at an institution that's already approved me?
3. On the Institutions page, navigate to the Post to more institutions section in the middle of the page.
- Click into the textbox to search for the institution by name or location.
- *Click the Lists button to the right of the textbox to select an institution list to post your job to.
- If your employer has access to the Handshake Open Network, and you have not yet posted the job to the institutions in the Open Network, you can select the checkbox for Post to the Handshake Open Network.
- If you have already posted the job to the institutions, the checkbox will be disabled.
- To remove an institution selected, click the X to the right of the institution name.
4. Once the institution(s) are added, click the blue button Post to the right of the section title.
5. The message "Jobs sent to institutions. Your Requested institutions list will update shortly." will display in a green banner at the top of the page.
- The job will be submitted for review and approval. If the institution has granted your employer permission to auto-approve jobs, the job will be instantly approved, and students will be able to apply for it.
To post your job to recommended institutions, refer to How to Post a Job to Additional Institutions.