The following list is a series of common insights reports focused on Students, organized by Explore! You can click these links and they will show you the results for your school.
Please note: you will need both Roles, "Reports" and "Explore Insights", in order to access these reports. If you do not have these roles, please reach out to your Career Services internal point of contact to request access.
- Total and unique logins after 2016-08-01
- Total and unique logins including the date
- Tip: Change the month here to week or date to see trends in logins for different weeks on campus!
- Total number of students by school year
- Total logins by time and pivoted by school year
- Unique logins by major
- Tip: Check out the majors that don’t have many students logging in and partner with those departments to inform students about the benefits of Handshake
- Students missing a graduation date
- This is only looking at students primary educations which is important since students may have many educations listed on their profiles.
- Count of students missing a graduation date broken down by school year
- Education end date and school year name
- This will give you an idea of what education end date students have on their profile and if it matches their school year
- Self reported graduation date and education end date
- This will give you an idea of how many students self reported a graduation date that is different than the one listed on their education
- Total number of uploaded documents by type
- Total count of students with private and public resumes
- Hint: Include student email on the private resume count and reach out to those students with the benefits of having a public resume.
- Count of students with a work experience on their profile
- This will help you understand which students are adding items to their profile.
- Student count for each work authorization
- Active job postings - willing to sponsor candidates - OPT / CPT eligible
- Employers willing to sponsor candidates and hire OPT / CPT eligible students
List of students who were no-shows at events
- This report shows students who registered for an event but did not check into the event. This report simplifies things, only showing the total count of no-shows per student.