If you’d like the ability to offer discounts on job fair registration fees for employers, you’ll need to create one or more Discounts for the fair you’re working on.
- Click on Fairs from the left hand navigation bar.
- From the list of fairs your school has created, select the fair you’d like to add a discount for. This will bring you to the overview page for that specific fair.
- Click on the Edit tab.
- On the Editing page, click Discounts.
- If there are discounts already added to this fair, they will appear. Otherwise, a message indicating there are no discounts associated with the fair will be in the center. Click on Add Discount in the top right corner.
Enter the information related to the discount you’d like to add.
- We recommend giving your discount a Name that describes how the discount should be used and its amount (for example “Not-For-Profit $100 off”).
- Please enter a positive number for the discount Amount without a dollar sign. For example, if the discount you’re creating is for $100 off the normal registration fee, you’d enter 100 (not -$100)
- Click the Create Discount button.
The discount will now be available for the fair. You will apply discounts to employers, on a case by case basis, after they have registered for the fair. Employers cannot see discounts until you apply one to their registration!
To apply a discount to an employer, select the employer’s registration:
- Click Fairs on the left hand navigation bar.
- Click on the fair you’re going to apply a discount for.
- On the fair’s overview page, click the green Employer overview square.
- You’ll be taken to the list of employers who have registered for the fair. Click the employer you’re going to provide the discount to.
- Click the Edit tab in the upper right hand corner.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you’ll see the list of discounts that have been created for this fair.
- Check the checkbox next to any discount you’d like to apply for the employer (you can select as many as you’d like).
- Click the Update Registration button to be taken to a review of the employer’s registration. Here’ you’ll be able to see that the discount has been added (and the employer’s new total amount owed).