This article will talk you through setting job preferences and how that affects your applicant pool. To learn how to post a job, see this article.
To learn how to access and view your applicants, view this article.
When you post a job to an institution you have the ability to define preferences so your applicant pools represent the candidates you are interested in. When you are reviewing applicants you will be able to easily see which candidates fully match your preferences and which do not.
The Preference Options:
- Student Graduation Date Range OR Year
- Please note: if you add a preference for both Graduation Date Range AND Year and filter to exclude students that do not match "year or graduation date", this will exclude students who do not meet BOTH preferences selected.
- Student Course
- To view these on your Applicants page, simply hover over each of the icons under the Preferences column.
- A green tick will symbolise that the applicant matches that preference.
- A red "x" will symbolise that the applicant does not match that specific preference.
- Seeing neither ("No preference set for ___") will mean that you did not set any specific preference in your job posting for that section.
You can edit your preferences on a job posting at any time by following the steps in this article.