in Handshake allow
filtering to only records that do not have the selected label applied.
You will find Not Label filters on the following pages:
- Manage Students
I want to send an email to all Employers except for On Campus Employers:
Start by searching for all On Campus Employers
- Click on [Contacts] on the left-hand navigation menu
- Select the [Employer] filter towards the top of the screen
- Type in the Employer name
- Once you have all of the Contacts listed, select the [Bulk Actions on All Results] button. Choose the [Add a label] option.
- If you need to create a label, please do so.
- Complete the process to add label.
This will add the label to the On Campus Employers.
When it is time to send the email, select all of your parameters. To exclude the On Campus Employers by selecting the [Not Labels] filter, then selecting your newly created label.