How to Search for Students:
- Click Search Students in the left-hand navigation bar
- Select the criteria for your search on the left side of the screen by using the available filters
- We have seen the best results by searching for:
- Keywords (Examples: Student interests, programming languages, awards)
- Level of Study
Creating Saved Searches
- If you created a set of filters you'd selected and would like to save, simply click on Save These Filters towards the top of the filter bar.
- A popup box will appear for you to Save this set of filters. Add a name and description and click Save when you're ready to save.
- You can now access these saved filters at any time by clicking on My Saved Filters towards the top of the filter bar
- This will populate a box of available saved searches for you to choose from. Click directly on the name of the saved search to see a detailed list of filters selected for that specific search.
- Once you have selected the saved search you'd like to use, click on Apply Filters.
- This will automatically repopulate your page with those saved filters.