This article will teach you what to do if you'd like to personalise the universities you see on Handshake, but you share an account with other recruiters on your team.
Important note: Handshake strongly recommends that each individual recruiter set up their own individual accounts.
- This will help to keep Handshake content relevant to each person on your team
- Handshake's free product offers unlimited seats, so you don't have to worry about paying for extra spots
- How to invite staff members to join Handshake
Don't want to set up individual accounts? In this case, we recommend not personalising your favourite institutions list.
- As choosing the specific institutions you see information for will allow you to only see applicants, jobs, interview schedules, and notifications from the institutions you personally recruit at, please do not remove any institutions from your list
- If you do so, your teammates will not be able to find the information they're looking for
- (But don't worry if you've already done so, you can easily add and remove institutions at any time) You can also toggle between views by following these steps.