iOS Native Apply Flow Overview
New features for mobile:
1) Quick Apply: a fast and easy way to apply to jobs in two quick taps.
Conditions for Quick Apply:
- Job has no required documents, or
- Job only requires a resume - and user has previously uploaded at least one resume
- Student has answered new work auth questions
- Work auth and grad date match the employer’s preferences
- Work auth and grad date don’t match employer preferences but the fields are locked
*Conditions are still met if student only has an unapproved resume
2) Document Upload: Users can now upload documents to jobs directly from their phones.
- We use Apple’s native iCloud document picker
- File types accepted include: Word Docs, Google Docs, PDFs and Text Files (20MB). We currently do not support JPEG or PNG.
- Users may upload documents from any cloud-based file storage systems (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc) as long as they have the app installed on their phones.