Does the language of your existing templates in Handshake ever grow stale or expire? Here is how you can update existing templates without having to start from scratch.
1. Navigate to the message creation of the campaign tool.
2. Create a message that can be used across your team, and click the link to “Insert Template”.
3. Select the template that you want to update.
4. Make the changes to the language after inserting the template into the messaging body. After making the changes, click “Save Template”.
5. When prompted, select the option to “Save changes to…” to update that template then click “Save Template”.