To identify a virtual fair, you can use the Location Type filter on the Fairs page. Put a check next to Virtual to only display fairs that will be held virtually.
You may also use other filters on this page as desired to narrow down the displayed list of fairs.
To register for a fair, click on the name of the desired fair from the list.
Click on the blue button Register in the upper-right corner of the page. You’ll need to fill in the following information:
- Select a Registration Type (formerly known as booth option on physical fairs)
- Representatives Count
- Names of Representatives attending this session (select from contacts, or add a new contact)
- Add-on Items (depending on institution setup)
- General Items (depending on institution setup)
- Employer description (limit 750 characters)
- Divisions are only supported for in-person fairs at this time, but we are looking to provide support for Divisions at Virtual Fairs in mid-August!
- Are the roles you want to fill posted on Handshake? (yes/no/I’m not hiring for a specific role right now)
- If yes/no, add Job Titles
- Employment Types (Full-time/Part-time)
- Job Types
- School Years
- Accept All Courses (dependent on institution allowing)
- Select Course Groups or individual courses
- Payment Method (credit card/manual, depending on institution settings)
- Enter billing address
- Confirm understanding of refund policy (check the box to confirm!)
Click the blue Create Registration button in the lower-right of the page to finish and submit the registration to the institution for approval.
Note: You will only be able to set your schedule once the registration is approved. You will receive a notification when registration has been approved, so you can set your schedule at that time.
Please refer to Creating a Schedule for Virtual Fairs for more information and next steps.