We are excited to share that you can now earn badges to display on your LinkedIn profile by completing courses through our online training platform, Handshake Academy.
Get Your Certification
1. After earning 100% completion in the desired training, navigate to the courses training page, then click the Get Your Certification tile.
2. Click the red button Get Certified, located on the right side of the page.
3. You'll then be required to complete a short quiz. Click the red button Start Quiz to begin.
After passing the quiz, return to your Handshake Academy profile to view your certificate! A notification will also be sent to your registered email.
Add your certification to LinkedIn
1. On your Handshake Academy profile, from the list of registrations, locate the course you'd like to add to your LinkedIn profile.
2. Click the blue button Add to profile, located to the right of the desired course, under the Status column.
2. You'll be directed to your LinkedIn account. Confirm the pre-filled information, then click Save to add the certificate to your profile!
Note: to account for product advancement and iteration, certifications expire annually.
3. Once added, scroll down to the Licenses & certifications section of your LinkedIn profile to review!