This resource shares major employer product features that launched during winter 2022. Keep checking back for updates!
Note that smaller updates like bug fixes will not be documented here. If you are tracking a specific bug, our support team will update you directly.
For Handshake Premium employers...
- Applicants Analysis - External jobs: Quantify the impact of your recruiting activities on applicants who applied through external application links. Learn more about what's included with your Applicants Analysis Report in Talent Analytics: Applicants.
- Updated order of events for advanced candidate filters: Now, fairs and events appear in reverse chronological order (starting from most recent) in advanced candidate filters. Get started with Candidate Hub via Your Candidates.
- Add institution field to check-in form: Students with either no Handshake account or a private profile are now asked to provide their institution in addition to their course and graduation year when checking in to an employer's checkin kiosk at an event or fair booth. Learn more in the Event Check-In Guide (for in-person events). Event Manager customers only.
For all employers...
- Institution recommendations: Gather insight into which institutions you should connect with based on the number of students that fit your job location and preferences—so you can connect with more institutions and reach more students. Learn more in Institution Network Management: Institution Recommendations.
- Add employer logo to the video start page and video session: To make your brand even more memorable in a remote environment, all Handshake videos now feature your company’s logo as part of the introduction screen and during the call itself. To get started, add your logo to your Company Profile. Learn how in Branding Your Company Profile.
- Second request for institution approval: To make it easier for you to connect with more institutions over time, you now have the ability to easily initiate a second request for institution approval in Handshake. Learn how to submit a second request for approval if you've been Declined by an Institution.
- Job posting overview tab: Now, you can see exactly how many applications you are receiving over time and how many students in Handshake can access your job. Handshake Premium customers can also identify how many students have viewed your job—and how many of those were the result of outreach on Handshake. Learn how to access the Job Posting Overview Tab.
- Blur background: Everyone using Handshake video can now blur their background—students, employers, and career services alike. With a single click, you can hide your surroundings by turning on “blur background”. Learn how to blur your background while Hosting via Video on Handshake.
We think you might find the following updates to be interesting as well...
- Supporting personal email addresses: Students can now add additional email addresses to their account and opt to use them to receive communications from your team and from Handshake. Check out the student-facing steps in Update Your Primary Email Address in Handshake.
For career services...
- Updated decline reasons: We’ve updated the name of one of our standard employer decline reasons—the reason “Religious objection to industry” has been changed to “Ideological objection to industry”. Read more about how decline reasons are used in Processing Employer Approval Requests.
Article is closed for comments.