In April 2022 we are introducing Solvvy to the Handshake UK Help Centre. This means that whenever you visit the Help Centre (https://support.joinhandshake.com/hc/en-gb), you will see the small icon as shown below:
The purpose of Solvvy is to guide users to the relevant articles in our Help Centre, whilst still allowing submission of requests to the UK Support team if further information is required. Solvvy will be available for all Handshake users.
How does Solvvy work?
We have included a video of the workflow at the end of this article. The basic process is as follows:
1. After selecting the icon, you will see the following options - please select the appropriate user type:
2. Then, enter some key words to search for the appropriate help article:
3. You'll then see the first part of an appropriate article. If you would like to be taken to the full article, just select the 'Read More' option:
4. If the article isn't quite what you were looking for, select the 'No' option, and you'll have the option to contact Support. This is similar to the previous method for submitting a Support request.
5. However, instead of 'No', you may see 'No, show me more'. If you select this option, you'll be shown more articles that may be helpful:
6. If these articles also aren't what you're after, you can scroll down until you see the 'Contact Support' option.
PLEASE NOTE that Solvvy will be updated over time, so results can be made even more accurate.
A couple of key points to note:
- If you have a direct link to an article that you reference regularly, this will be unaffected.
- Similarly, if you want to bookmark helpful articles, you can do so, and navigate directly to them whenever you wish.
Please see below for a brief video showing an example of Solvvy in action:
Please also see this article for information on other ways to contact the UK Support Team.