New filters for better workflow management
- Day of Week, Appointment Medium, Appointment Type, Availability Status, Drop-in Status and Repeating Status
- Roles, Career Center, Public Profile, Archived
- Veteran, Athlete, First Generation
- Thank you for submitting product feedback on these items! Especially - University of California Berkeley, Gonzaga, Stony Brook University, Washington and Lee University, George Washington University, Chapman University, University of South Carolina
Clean up settings by archiving and deleting items
- Archiving Appointment Types and Categories will remove them from the student selection view but these fields will still be visible for reporting purposes.
- Deleting Interview Schedule Timelines and Templates will remove them for employers to select when requesting schedules but they will still be visible for reporting purposes.
- Close surveys so they are no longer available for employers and students to take.
- Thank you for submitting product feedback on these items! Especially - Appalachian State University, Temple University, University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire, University of Montana, Stonehill College, Cornell University, Macalester College, Case Western Reserve University, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Wesleyan University
Location Radius Filter
- We wanted to quickly address an item from our most recent Career Services newsletter. It was noted that the job location radius filter - previously a part of the student job search experience - was being added back. Although this hasn’t yet been rolled out, we are still planning to re-add it! Development is now slated to begin in September. We know this is an important filter that students love and we’re excited to reintroduce it. Stay tuned for more updates on this front!
Mass Email Updates
- Mass email updates are coming soon to help make the information you are sending to students more relevant, timely, and useful.
Direct ATS Applications
- We are preparing to release updates to the application process in Handshake that will make it easier for students to apply to external application tracking systems.
- The update will allow employers to choose Apply in Handshake or Apply through external system on their job postings. If they choose Apply through external system, we will still track that student as an external applicant but the student will not have to complete an application in Handshake.
- Employer Support Article
Mobile Events and Fairs
Our mobile engineering team has been working hard on an amazing native experience for events and career fairs. Coming soon, Handshake partner Universities will automatically get a beautiful native mobile experience! More details coming soon!
We're excited to be bringing the amazing native mobile experience we pioneered on iOS to Android for back to school! Keep an eye out for future announcements and download links!
MBA CSEA Outcomes Collection
- This update will allow you to capture MBA student outcomes after graduation.
- View the list of questions here
Please sign in to leave a comment.