Bulk archiving users can be done through the Importer App.
What information do I need to archive students?
Email address and Handshake username
*First name is required only for new accounts
I have the list of users, now what?
The file should be formatted according to the following specifications, or you may view an example file here:
|email_address||Student's email (must match what's in Handshake)|
|username||Student's username (must match what's in Handshake)|
|first_name||Student's first name (required only for new records)|
|disabled||Set to "TRUE"|
When your file is ready for import:
- Upload directly to the Importer App
- Select file type "Users" (Students)
- Once uploaded and analysis is complete, click "Submit and Request Run"
- For information on troubleshooting file issues, please see: https://support.joinhandshake.com/hc/en-us/sections/206357347-Data-Importer-App
If you do not have access to Handshake's Importer App:
- Please reach out to your Account Manager for more information.