If you are interested in asking students specific questions based on their answer to "What are you primarily doing after graduation?" on the First Destination Survey you can follow these instructions.
Create the Additional Questions Survey
- Create a survey in Handshake's survey section that has a page for each First Destination Response type (or a subset of these types):
- Continuing Education
- Still Looking
- Not Seeking
- Example Additional Questions Survey:
- This survey is created in the Survey section of Handshake and each individual page should skip to your general questions. Notice the Skips To Field on each page which you can set using the Edit option.
- Note: If you are only asking specific questions for one response type your additional question might look like the example below.
- Example questions for pages of your additional questions:
- General Questions (all First Destination Survey recipients)