The following list is a series of common insights reports focused on Career Interests, organized by Explore! You can click these links and they will show you the results for your school.
Please note: you will need both Roles, "Reports" and "Explore Insights", in order to access these reports. If you do not have these roles, please reach out to your Career Services internal point of contact to request access.
- Senior graduate program goals
- Industry interests
- Tip: Compare this to the industries of your active job postings and employer approvals (industry is not null)
- Employers by industry
- Location interests
- Tip: Compare this to the jobs you have posted by location
- Jobs posted by location
- Lat and long of jobs posted
- Freshman personal goals
- All school year personal goals
- Use this to see what most students are interested in using Handshake for!
- School year and personal goals
- Post graduation goals
- Job function interests
- Tip: break this down by school year as well to see what job functions seniors are interested in.
- School years and industry interests
- Tip: check out the approved jobs on campus for each industry, are there any industries that your students are interested in that are not represented?
- Count of jobs posted by industry