This article outlines various resources you can use to learn more about Handshake and find answers to your questions.
Where to Get Help
1. Help Center: This site is your first line of defense. It contains a wide variety written and video resources for Career Services, Employers and Students! Check it out at Support.joinhandshake.com! And if you still need help you contact us here.
- Questions like “How do I post a job?”, “How do I mass email students?”, and a lot more are answered in the Help Center.
2. Office Colleagues or Handshake Certified Trainer: for office or school-specific workflows, tips, or policies
3. Community: for high level best practices and custom solutions from other Handshake schools. You can access the community per these instructions
4. Support: From the Help Center select the "Contact Support" button in the upper right hand corner. Contact Support if you need further assistance (after checking Help Center articles), reporting or troubleshooting an issue, or sharing product feedback
- Webinars: Handshake hosts a variety of webinars, all listed at Teachme.joinhandshake.com.
- Looking for an overview on reporting, graduating seniors to alumni, career fairs or experiences? Want to learn more about the important milestones you'll hit while implementing Handshake? We’ve got live and recorded webinars to take you through these topics!
- Customer Success
- Support Team: Day-to-day tactical questions? Having trouble accessing your account? Reach out to our support team using the form at the bottom of this article! Our Support Team is full of technical superusers of the system - they'll be more than happy to help you out!
- Success or Partnership Manager: Questions on your Implementation Project Plan? On translating specific workflows to Handshake?