How do I see the jobs that are attached to the schedules?
- To clean up the interview list page and add additional important columns we now only show the number of jobs that are attached to a schedule. You can hover over the number of jobs to see the job titles.
What happened to saved searches?
- Since saved searches were not widely used (only 50/7000 staff had them setup) we have removed the ability to save interview schedule searches.
How do I block out rooms for a particular date?
- You can use the new date view at the top of the page to block out rooms for particular days. This means you can delete any test interview schedules you have created that are currently doing this.
- Click the edit icon to change the number of available interview rooms for a particular day.
- Example: if there are 0 rooms available on June 21st then you can change 47 to 0 and employers will not be able to request rooms on June 21st.
Where are the old filters?
- In an effort to reduce the clicking that you have to do on the employer page we have reduced the number of filters displayed. We reviewed usage of filters on the interview list page for fall 2016 and we found that the most popular filters were:
- Approval Status
- Career Center
- Timeline Status
- Ranges (Interview Date)
- Interview Type
- We have consolidated the filters displayed based on this data and added an advanced filter section to make sure you can still filter by label, employer, payment status and interview date.
How do I filter to a particular career center?
- Use the Career Center filter at the top of the page to filter to only your career center for room availability and requested interview schedules.
- If you do not have multiple career centers setup then you will not see this option.
How do I see all approved interview schedules?
- Clicking the Approved filter will default to showing all approved interview schedules. You can start to break this down by the timeline statuses by selecting a timeline status at the top of the screen.