I don’t have an internship for credit program, can I still use experiences?
- Yes, you can still use experiences by adding an experience template that is titled “Not for Credit”. This template should include no approvers.
How do I test submitting an experience?
- View as a test student and submit a new experience OR report a new experience as a career services staff
Can I enter a job that is not in Handshake?
- Yes, you can enter a job that is not in Handshake simply by typing it into the Job box.
Why am I not seeing a Supervisor field for students to enter?
- You will only see the approver fields after you have selected a Template type from the dropdown.
How do I download experience data with approvers included?
- Check the students that you would like to download experiences approver data from. Click Download CSV with Approvers.
- This download will include separate rows if there are multiple approvers attached to an experience.
Can a student see the status of approvers on an experience?
- Yes! Students can keep track of where their experience is in the approval process by viewing the status of each approver.