By marking a time slot as unavailable in an interview schedule, you can allocate specific periods for breaks or lunches, ensuring that students cannot schedule appointments during these times.
Learn more about Managing Interview Schedule Applicants.
Access your interview schedule
1. Click Interviews from the left navigation bar, then click directly on the name of the interview you want to manage.
2. On the Interview Schedule page, navigate to the schedule located below the date.
Mark an interview time as unavailable
1. Check the box to the left of the time slot(s) you want to mark as unavailable, then click the blue button Bulk Edit Slots.
- Alternatively, you can click on the time to edit the time slot.
2. In the pop-up modal, select Unavailable below Unavailable?, then click the blue button Save.
3. The confirmation message "Successfully updated all interview slots" will display in a green banner, and the schedule will update to indicate Yes in the Break column.