Viewing Reviews Data
Get Access to Reviews Tab
To get access to Reviews please contact Support and request for it to be turned on for your school.
Once your school gets access, you will be able to view the results through the Reviews tab. In order to see this data, ensure that you have the "Manage Students" security role. Contact your team's Handshake power user in order to get access if you do not.
- Click Reviews on the left navigation bar
- Filter to a specific set of reviews
- Note: Filter to Public to reviews that students have opted into being public
- Click on the review to see the details, including:
- What the student liked
- What they wish had been different
- Interview process
- Interview questions
Once your school has activated the internships ratings and reviews survey, you will be able to view the results through Insights. In order to see this data, ensure that you have the "Explore Insights" security role. Contact your team's Handshake power user in order to get access if you do not.
Through Explore Insights, you will now see an additional explore called Reviews.
You can create your own custom reports of your job ratings and reviews, or you can use the common reports we've created for you below! Simply click the link below while you are logged into Handshake in another window and this report will begin running:
- Count of job reviews by school year
- Count of job reviews by major
- Employers with the most job reviews
- Employers with the hardest interviews
- Employers with an overall rating of 5
- All job reviews submitted in the last year
For a list of FAQ's, please see: Handshake Ratings and Reviews FAQ's