Additional representative information, including associated costs, can be set up in registration types. When setting up a career fair, you can indicate the number of representatives included in each registration type along with the maximum number and cost of additional representatives.
This article goes into detail on how to configure your additional representative options for your career fair. For more information on setting up the rest of the details of your career fair, see our article Career Fair: Creation.
Configuring Additional Representative Options
1. To begin, go to your career fair and click Edit near the upper right hand corner of your screen.
2. Select Registration Types, and then click Add Registration Type in the upper right hand corner. Here you can define one or more types available to employers.
3. Give the registration type a Name.
4. Select which Career fair session this type will be available for.
5. Check the Hidden checkbox if you’d like this registration type to not be visible to employers. (You might use this feature if you’d like to keep some of your inventory reserved for non-profits, or for last minute VIP registrations for example).
6. Enter a Description for the registration type.
7. Enter Price which is the cost charged to employers that select this registration type.
8. Enter Count to specify the number available. Handshake will automatically ensure that the registration type does not over sell.
9. Enter the Included representatives count to denote the number of representatives that are included in the price you entered above.
10. Enter the Maximum additional representatives count to denote the maximum number of representatives an employer can register for, in addition to the included representatives above. In the the screenshot below, the employer employer will be able to register a maximum of 5 total representatives.
11. Enter the Additional representative cost. This is the additional amount that the employer will be charged for each representative over the included representative count.
12. Click the Create Registration Type button to make this new type available.
Employer View During Registration
The registration page will automatically calculate the cost for additional representatives based on the information you entered on the booth options page, see the screenshot below for more detail:
You can quickly report on the number of representatives registered through the quick downloads feature on the career fair employer page.
1. From the career fair home page, click View Employers:
2. Now click the Download button near the upper right hand corner:
3. This will generate a csv file with information on all of your employer registrations. The download will include a "Representatives" column from which you can quickly scan through the number or representatives per employer, or grab the total number of representatives overall: