The following list is a series of common insights reports focused on Interview Schedules, organized by Explore! You can click these links and they will show you the results for your school.
Please note: you will need both Roles, "Reports" and "Explore Insights", in order to access these reports. If you do not have these roles, please reach out to your Career Services internal point of contact to request access.
- Interview schedule popular weeks
- This is interview schedule count
- Interview schedule employer count
- Employer room count per interview schedule
- TIP: This is looking at the number of rooms assigned to each slot on the schedule
- Percent of slots taken
- Tip: take a look at the interview schedules with a low percentage of slots taken and see what you can do to get those filled. This is also filtering out any slots marked as unavailable
- Filter on interview date is in the future to see which schedules can have more students added!
- Primary and alternate candidates on an interview schedule and total slots
- Use this to tell how many more candidates can be selected as primary and alternate candidates
- *Only applies to pre select schedules
- Top industries interviewing on campus
- Which interviews are the most popular with students?
- Interview schedules with the most jobs attached
- Count of interview applicants by major
- Count of interview applicants by school year