The following list is a series of common insights reports focused on Applications, organized by Explore! You can click these links and they will show you the results for your school.
Please note: you will need both Roles, "Reports" and "Explore Insights", in order to access these reports. If you do not have these roles, please reach out to your Career Services internal point of contact to request access.
- Employers with job applications fully and not fully qualified
- Approved jobs with applications fully and not fully qualified
- Industry with applications fully and not fully qualified
- Are there any industries with many students that are not fully qualified?
- Application count by job type
- Top states for job applications
- Where are students applying? Where did they indicate in their career interests that they are interested in working?
- Location interests (from Career Interests)
- Job applications vs. Interview applications total
- Job applications and interview applications over time
- This is filtered on application created date