Once a job posting has been successfully created, you may want to share this posting through social media. Postings may be shared via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and email.
In order for the shared postings to be viewed and applied to, users will need to be signed in with an active Handshake student account and be connected to a school the posting is approved with.
To share a posting via social media, follow these steps:
1. Click Jobs on the left navigation bar.
2. Click directly on the name of the job you'd like to share.
3. Click the Edit button, in the upper-right corner of the jobs overview page.
4. Click the Preview tab, in the lower-middle of the page, to the right of Schools.
5. Within the preview page, locate the Share Job section and click on the icon you'd like to share your job posting via:
You'll be directed to the social media website where you can share the job post!
If any changes were made to the job, click Save. Otherwise click Cancel to exit the page.
Troubleshooting Tip: if you are clicking on the option to share, but nothing is happening, there may be a popup blocker enabled on your web browser. Disable the popup blocker and try again to be directed to the social media website.