If you’d like the ability to offer discounts on job fair registration fees for employers, you’ll need to create one or more Discounts for the fair you’re working on.
- Click on Fairs from the left hand navigation bar.
- From the list of fairs your school has created, select the fair you’d like to add a discount for. This will bring you to the overview page for that specific fair.
- Click on the Edit tab.
- On the Editing page, click Discounts.
- If there are discounts already added to this fair, they will appear. Otherwise, a message indicating there are no discounts associated with the fair will be in the center. Click on Add Discount in the top right corner.
- Enter the information related to the discount you’d like to add.
- We recommend giving your discount a Name that describes how the discount should be used and its amount (for example “Not-For-Profit $100 off”).
- Please enter a positive number for the discount Amount without a dollar sign. For example, if the discount you’re creating is for $100 off the normal registration fee, you’d enter 100 (not -$100)
- Click the Create Discount button.
The discount will now be available for the fair. You will apply discounts to employers, on a case by case basis, after they have registered for the fair.
To apply a discount to an employer, select the employer’s registration:
- Click Fairs on the left hand navigation bar.
- Click on the fair you’re going to apply a discount for.
- On the fair’s overview page, click the green Employer overview square.
- You’ll be taken to the list of employers who have registered for the fair. Click the employer you’re going to provide the discount to.
- Click the Edit tab in the upper right hand corner.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you’ll see the list of discounts that have been created for this fair.
- Check the checkbox next to any discount you’d like to apply for the employer (you can select as many as you’d like).
- Click the Update Registration button to be taken to a review of the employer’s registration. Here’ you’ll be able to see that the discount has been added (and the employer’s new total amount owed).