After a student's experience has been approved by the necessary faculty and supervisors you may want to send a custom evaluation survey to the contacts that approved the experience.
- Click Experiences on the left hand navigation bar
- Select an experience from the list that you would like to add an evaluation survey to by clicking on the student’s name
- Select Edit from the top right tabs on the page
- Attach a survey that you have created in the Student Evaluation Survey or the Employer Evaluation Survey
- To learn more about how to create a survey, read How do I create a survey?
- If you are ready to send this evaluation survey please review How do I request evaluations on experiences?
Example of evaluation survey:
- Instructions: Please rate the students skills on a scale of 1 to 3
- 1 = Does not meet expectations
- 2 = Meets expectations
- 3 = Exceeds expectations
- Leadership ability
- Problem Solving
Commonly Asked Questions
- What if I do not attach a custom evaluation survey?
- The evaluator (student or approver) will see a Title and Content section of the evaluation
- No evaluation custom survey
- With evaluation custom survey