Select Resources under the communicate section on the left hand navigation bar
- This will take you to your Resource Library where you can manage the articles posted to the students at your university
- Sort by Status of the article: Drafting or Published
- Sort by the author of the article to view which staff members have posted which articles
- Bulk Actions on All Results
- This option will allow you to send a mass email to students about multiple articles
To create a new article:
- Click New Article in the upper right hand corner
- Basics: This step at the bottom of the screen will allow you to enter basic details about the article
- Note: Pinned order will reorder the way the articles are displayed in the resource library
- Content: You can copy and paste content from a document you have created outside of Handshake in the editor
- Important note: If you're looking to upload a file for your resource/article, you can skip this step, or add any extra information you want to about the attachment. We'll add the actual attachment after we build the article - look for the section "Adding a file/attachment to your article" later in this article.
Adding a file/attachment to your article
If you want to include a PDF or powerpoint or other file, you can do that now.
- First, on the overview page for your article, click Attachments in the left sidebar
- Select "New Attachment
- Upload your attachment and click Create
- Head back to your article - the attachment has been added!
Example of Resource library item: