Create a student account associated with your career services account to test different functionality and see Handshake from a student perspective.
- Click the main drop down (it should list your name)
- If you do not see Switch to Students Account then follow these instructions
- Click Manage
- Click New Student
- Enter the information for your student account
- Make sure you use the same email address that your career services account uses so you can switch between these accounts
- Make sure to set your new student account to Active
- Click Create User
- You should now see Switch to Students Account in the main drop down menu!
Note: Handshake recommends that you create a label for all career services student accounts so they do not throw off any reports that you run. Example: cs students.