If an employer contacts you and tells you that they are receiving the following message you can can help them connect to their company by following these steps.
- Search for the contact using their name or email address
- If you do not see their email address it means they have not yet confirmed or created their account. You should direct them to this article: How do I create an employer user account?
- Click on their name from the list, if you do not see their name they have not yet created their account
- A. Email Status
- Confirmed / Active: They have confirmed their email address
- Not confirmed yet: You can select the option to resend a confirmation email
- B. Company Status
- Pending Staff Member at Company Name: Help them connect with their company by clicking the link or following the instructions below
- No request exists: This user has not requested approval at their company, they will need to finish the steps in connecting with a company or creating a company account. More information here: How do I create a user account
- Active staff member at Company Name: This user is all set!
- Click Employers from the left hand navigation bar
- Select the employer account you are interested in adding this staff member to
- Click Edit from the tabs in the top right corner of the screen
- Click Staff Management from the list on the left side of the screen
- In the Add existing user by email... box type in the staff members email who is pending approval
- Click Add User
- The staff member will now have employer access to the system!
Note: Only add users here who you can verify work at the company.