When choosing an image, please keep in mind the following size requirements per feature:
- Employer or school logo - A 1:1 (width to height) ratio is best for your logo with a minimum size of 150x150 and maximum size of 400x400 pixels.
- Employer or school branding image (the banner at the top of your company/school profile) - A ratio between 4:1 and 5:1 (width to height) is best for your branding image with a size minimum of 1200x300 and a size maximum of 2000x500
- Event image - We accept any image ratio and you can crop that image in the editor. At Handshake we use a 400x400 pixel image to fill the entire space.
- Career Fair image - We accept any image ratio and you can crop that image in the editor. At Handshake we use a 1200x300 pixel image.
- Articles (resources) - We recommend a 1:1 ratio for this image, at Handshake we use a 400x400 pixel image. If you choose "Adjust Image" and drag it to the center of the box we will automatically pad the image with white background to turn it into a square for you!
- Targeted Emails - We accept any ratio but recommend any image ratio that is under 200x200 pixels.
- Banner image in Targeted Email - the size of the image we use in example emails is 600x240 pixels
To learn how to upload an image to your Career Fair or Event page, read Uploading an Image to a Fair or Event.