Adding an image to your fair or event can make it appear more exciting, and lead to more registrations!
For best results, we recommend using the following size requirements:
- Event image - 400 x 400 pixel image
- Career Fair image - 1200 x 300 pixel image
Refer to Handshake Image Size Guide for additional information regarding image sizes in Handshake.
If you would like to add a logo to a new career fair in Handshake, refer to Career Fairs: Creation
for details on how to add an image.
Add an image to an existing fair
1. Click Fairs on the left navigation bar.
2. Click on the name of the career fair.
3. Click the Edit tab in the upper-right corner of the page.
4. Click the gray button Choose File to the right of Career fair logo, located within the Basics section of the page.
5. Select an image from your computer files to upload, then click the green button Update Career Fair at the lower-right corner.
Note: Once an image is uploaded for a career fair, it cannot be deleted, only replaced.
If you would like to add an image to a new event in Handshake, refer to Events: Creating an Event for details on how to add an image.
Add an image to an existing event
1. Click Events on the left navigation bar.
2. Click on the name of the event.
3. Click the Edit tab on the upper-right side of the page.
4. Click Visibility and branding on the left side of the page.
5. Click the gray button Change Image, located below Image, then select an image from your computer files to upload.
- Use the button with a magnifying glass to zoom in or out on the current image.
- Click the the on the text Delete Image to remove the image from the event.
6. Once the edit has been made, click the blue button Next step: Attendance, then the blue button Update in the lower-right corner of the page to save!