To duplicate your job, follow these steps:
- Select Jobs from the left-hand navigation bar.
- Choose the job you’d like to duplicate
- Select Duplicate Job at the top. By duplicating the job posting, you’re creating a copy of the original job posting with all the same information, but with no applicants. Once you select to duplicate a job, the page will take you directly into Editing the job.
Next, you'll want to review the copied job before you post it. The key areas to update are:
- Title: We recommend updating the title before posting it.
- Schools: Make sure to add schools to post this job to. You can do this on the Schools tab when editing the job. Note: You will only be able to select schools where your company has been approved. If you’d like to post the job to an unapproved school, learn how to request approval here.
- Troubleshooting Tip: If you are not seeing a school here that has approved you, make sure they have given your company the role to post jobs at their University. Learn more about Employer roles at Schools here.
- Apply Start Date & Apply End Date: Review the default dates that your job is set to open / expire, and update them if needed.
- You're all set! Click Save Changes in the bottom right of your screen, and review your new job
Note: if you are not ready to post this duplicated job yet, you can skip adding schools, and click on the Save Changes button on the bottom right of your screen. Students will not be able to apply for this job until it is posted to their school. You'll see this alert appear to confirm you'd like to do this: