To duplicate your job, follow these steps:
- Select Job Templates on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Choose the job you’d like to duplicate
- Select Duplicate Job Template at the top. By duplicating the job posting, you’ve created a copy of the original job posting with all the same information, but with no applicants.
Next, you'll want to review the copied job before you post it. The key areas to update are:
- Title: "Copy of" has been inserted so you can tell this is a new job. Make sure to update your title before posting it.
- Schools: Make sure to add schools to post this job to. Note: You will only be able to select schools where your company has been approved. If you’d like to post the job to an unapproved school, learn how to request approval here.
- Apply Start Date & Apply End Date: Review the default dates that your job is set to open / expire, and update them if needed.
- You're all set! Click Save Changes in the bottom right of your screen, and review your new job
Note: if you are not ready to post this duplicated job yet, you can click on the Save Changes button on the bottom right of your screen. Students will not be able to apply for this job until it is posted to their school. You'll see this alert appear to confirm you'd like to do this: