By duplicating a job, you can easily create a new job posting that includes all the original information and settings, while removing previous school requests and past applicants.
To close a job instead, refer to Close a Job Posting.
- The job closed more than 30 days ago.
- The job closed less than 30 days ago.
- The job has not closed yet, and its opening date is within the past year, but the closing date is over a year after the opening date.
- The job has not closed yet, and its opening date is over a year ago, while the closing date is more than a year after the opening date.
Duplicate a job posting
1. Click Jobs from the left navigation bar, then select the job you want to duplicate.
Tip: use the tabs at the top of the job postings table to switch between displayed results for Active, Expired, All, Declined, Not Posted, or Divisions.
2. On the job posting page, click the ellipsis icon in the top-right corner of the page, then select Duplicate job.
Note: if the original job was connected to an interview schedule, that link is not preserved. If you would like an interview schedule linked to the new job, you will need to request a new schedule.
3. From here, you will be redirected to the job form, where all the initial job details are preserved.
4. We strongly recommend reviewing all of the sections before you post the job. Some key areas to review are:
- Job title: to help users distinguish between the original and new job postings, we recommend updating the title.
Schools: make sure to add schools to post the job to. If you're not ready to post the job yet, you can skip this step. To access the posting later, click Save as draft in the top-right corner of the page.
- Note: if an approved school isn't listed, confirm that they have given your company permission to post jobs. Read more in Why can't I post jobs at a school that's already approved me?.
- Application open & close date: review the default dates that your job application window is set to open and close, and update as needed.
5. After the job form is edited and/or reviewed, click the blue button Post job in the top-right corner of the page.
6. Your request will be reviewed and processed by the schools you selected. For additional details refer to Understanding Job Posting Approvals.