This article will walk you through the steps of checking to see if your job is posted to the correct schools. If you would like to post a job to a school then please view the article How do I post a job.
There are two ways to view the schools that your positions are posted to:
1.The first way to verify that your job is posted to the correct schools is to Click Jobs on the left hand navigation bar.
- Look at the schools your positions are posted to.
- For example: In the image above the Account Manager job is posted to Miller University and has been approved.
2.The second way to verify that your job is posted to the correct schools is to Click Jobs on the left hand navigation bar
- Click on a job title to view the details about the position
- You will see the schools that the job has been posted to and their status.
- If you have a question about your job posting at a particular university you can click on the name of the school to leave a comment for the career center in the box that says Add a comment. This will go directly to career services.