This article will walk you through the steps of checking to see if your job is currently posted to your desired schools, and if it is live for students to view and apply to. If you would like to post a job to a school then please view the article How do I post a job?
There are two ways to check on the status of your job postings:
- The first way is to Click Jobs on the left hand navigation bar and view your job posting under the Active tab. This will be the defaulted page you view when you first select the Jobs page.
- From this page, you will be able to see which job postings are currently active at which schools.
- If a job has a PENDING status: this means the posting is pending approval from this school. The job will not be live for students to view or apply to until the school first approves the posting.
It typically takes 1-5 business days for a school to approve an employer's job postings. If you do not receive a response within that time frame, we recommend contacting the Career Services department at the school directly. You can find the contact information for a school's Career Services by selecting Schools in the left hand menu, and then clicking on the name of the school you wish to reach.
- If the a job has an APPROVED status: this means that the job is approved by the school and is currently live for students to view and apply to (depending on your application apply start date for this position).
- Another way to confirm your job posting is posted to schools is to click directly on the name of your job posting from this screen to view the details about the position.
- This will bring you directly to this posting's overview page. From here, you can see the schools that the job has been posted to and the status at each school.
- Click directly on the name of a school to leave a comment for the career center in the box that says Add a comment. This will notify their career services center. Type your message and click Add Comment to save and send.
If you cannot find your job posting, and you are certain that you created one, Click Jobs in the left hand navigation bar once again, and this time filter on Not Posted.
If your job is here, this means you have not yet chosen any schools to post the job to, either because you're not yet approved by any schools, or because you simply didn't choose any when you created the posting. Steps on how to post these jobs can be found here.
To learn how to post an already created job to schools, please read this article.