If you have filled the position you have posted to Handshake and would no longer like to receive applications, you can edit the expiration date at each school that you have posted the position to.
Follow these steps to edit the expiration date of your job posting:
- Click Jobs from the left hand navigation bar
- Select the job you are interested in updating
- Select Edit Job at the top
- Choose Schools from the steps at the bottom of the page
- If you have posted the job to multiple schools, the easiest way to update it is through the Global Post Expiration. This will set a new expiration date at every school the job is posted to.
- You're all set! When you're finished, just click Save Changes in the bottom right.