- troubleshoot issues that a student brings to your attention.
- check any pins, postings, events, etc. that you've posted.
1. Click Manage on the left navigation bar, under the Students category.
2. Type the student's name in the search bar on the page, located under the Manage Students page heading and to the left of the blue Search button.
3. Click on the student's name to open their profile.
4. Locate the Actions section, on the right side of the page under Labels, then click View As This User.
When viewing as a particular student, you'll have access to most Handshake content from their perspective. You won't be able to adjust their work authorization settings or view additional email addresses they've added.
Once you are finished, click the blue Normal View button, located in the upper-right corner of the screen to return to your account.