Duplicating a career fair will give you the opportunity to copy all of the details of an existing career fair in Handshake. To duplicate a career fair you can follow these instructions.
1. Click Fairs on the left navigation column in Handshake, then click on the fair you would like to duplicate. You may use the filters on the left of the page to identify past fairs or otherwise narrow down displayed results.
2. Under the Actions section click Duplicate this Career Fair.
3. You will see the following confirmation page that highlights the content that will be copied, the career fair will be in a drafting status until you change the status to published.
4. Click Duplicate to proceed. The new fair will be named "Copy of ORIGINAL FAIR NAME" - in the edit tab, you may update the fair name to remove the "copy of" or make other desired changes.
- Be sure to click Update Career Fair in the lower-right corner of the page when you have made the desired edits.
Note: the information that is entered on the career fair setup will be copied, but none of the student attendee or employer registration information will be copied.