Only career services users have the ability to cancel a career fair registration. If you would like to cancel a career fair registration for an employer please follow these instructions.
- Click Fairs on the left navigation bar
- Choose the career fair you would like to cancel the registration for
- Click the green employer registrations box
- Choose the employer that you are interested in canceling a registration for
- Click Cancel Registration in the Actions section of the Registration page
- This will bring up an information box that allows you to choose who to send the cancellation notice to and define a custom message.
- Click Confirm and Notify
- This will send an email to the contacts that you have selected with your custom message. An example email is below:
- If you need to remove the charge from the registration in Handshake we recommend that you apply a one-off discount and generate a new invoice after that has been applied
- To send a refund from Stripe view this article: https://support.stripe.com/questions/how-do-i-issue-refunds
Commonly Asked Questions
- How do I see canceled registrations in the list of employer registrations?
- Use the status filter or the Other filter to Include Declined Registrations
- Can an employer pay for a canceled registration?
- No, an employer can not pay for a canceled registration by credit card.
- Can an employer see a canceled registration?
- Yes, an employer can see a canceled registration in their career fair list.