You may want to post a job to an additional school once they join Handshake, or if you have recently been granted the Post Jobs role. If you would like to post a job to an additional school in Handshake follow these instructions.
Please note: You'll have to be approved by the additional schools before adding them to a job posting.
- Click Jobs on the left navigation bar
- Click on the job title or ID number of the job you're interested in adding schools to.
- Choose Target More Schools on the right pane
- Add additional schools by choosing them along the left. You'll see them appear underneath the schools you've already posted the job to on the right.
- Click Save Changes in the bottom right, and you're all set!