There are three ways to approve students at your school
Through "User Requests" or "Email Actions"
Students/Alumni may request access at your university if they were not imported into your Handshake account.
If you would like to approve the student:
- Click the User Request Bin in the top navigation bar
- Review the Student, Employer and Mentor users who are pending approval
- If you don't see this - check out the section below about adding by existing email address
- Click on the name of the user to open the details of the student request
- Verify that the alumni does not already have an account in Handshake
- Search for the student's name using the top search bar OR search for the student's name in the Manage students section
- If the student already has a Handshake account with a different email address you should Reject the request and reach out to the student via email letting them know they already have a user account
- Verify that the student requesting access is an alumni at your institution
- Use an internal alumni database on your campus to verify this
- If the User is an alumni or current student at your university you can Approve the request to connect with your institution
Through "Add Existing User By Email Address"
if the student is registered on Handshake, not in your user requests, and not connected to a different school, you can still add them by following these steps:
- Go to Manage Students
- On the manage students page, type their email into the "Add Existing User By Email Address"
Adding a new student
If the student doesn't have an account at all yet, you can add them with a new profile from the "Manage Students" page.
From that page, you can fill out the students details, and click create. The student will receive an email letting them know they have a new account.