If you are interested in saving or sharing a report built in Handshake Insights you can use the Share button located in the top right corner. This is a great resource if you would like to share a report with the Handshake Support team to either:
- Download more than 5000 rows
- Get assistance pulling specific reports
You can also use the report sharing feature to:
- Share a report internally to another co-worker with insights access
- Save a report you wish to come back to
Once you have selected the data you would like in your report:
- Click Share in the top right corner of the Handshake Insights page
- This will copy the link to the report to your clipboard so you can paste it in a support ticket to the Handshake Support Team, an email to your teammates or a Google Doc to save common reports that you are running.
- You can also bookmark the page that you are on to easily navigate back to your report.