If you no longer wish to see information about a school, you can remove the school from your view without removing the school's approval.
Permission to recruit at each school is maintained at a company-to-school level. This means:
- If you add a school your company is already approved at, you'll automatically be able to recruit there
- If you add a school your company has never requested to recruit at before, an approval request will go out to that school
- If your company has already been declined at a school, you will not be able to recruit there
To remove a school follow the steps below:
- Go to Schools, under the "Relationships" category on your left navigation bar
- Click the (-) next to each school you want to remove
- Accidentally removed a school? Learn how to add it back.