Please Note: this is only an action that can be performed by the Owner of a company profile. If you company does not yet have an Owner and you'd like to become the Owner, you can fill out the request form found here: Employer Roles & Admin Tools
If a staff member has not logged into their account in a while, it's possible their account has become disabled. This means that their account still exists, but it does need to be reinstated by the Owner of the company profile in order for them to full log in and proceed in using Handshake.
To reinstate their account:
- you'll first want to view the Staff Management page, which can be found under the Company Settings.
- Once here, you'll want to uncheck the box next to Hide Disabled User Accounts
- Next, locate the user in the list that you'd like to reinstate.
- Under the Roles column, click on the dropdown menu that says Disabled
- From the menu, change their status back to Recruiter. This will automatically save, and the user will now have access back into their Handshake account.
If you're needing to Disable a recruiters account, you can do so by following the steps here: How to Disable Recruiter Accounts