Important Note: this is only an action that can be performed by the Owner of a company profile. If you company does not yet have an Owner and you'd like to become the Owner, you can fill out the request form found here: Employer Roles & Admin Tools
If a staff member is no longer with your company and you'd like to remove them from your Staff Management list, you have the ability to disable their accounts. This will:
- Remove them from being visible on the Staff Management list
- Not allow the user to access their account in any way
To Disable their account:
- you'll first want to view the Staff Management page, which can be found under the Company Settings.
- Next, locate the user in the list that you'd like to reinstate.
- Under the Roles column, click on the dropdown menu that says Recruiter
- From the menu, change their status to Disabled. This will automatically save, and the user will now be disabled from their account and removed from the Staff Management page.
To view Disabled users accounts, scroll to the top of the Staff Management Page and un-check the box next to Hide Disabled User Accounts.
If you're looking to reinstate a Disabled Recruiter's account, you can find the steps here: How to Reinstate a Disabled Recruiters Account